It’s been a couple of months since the last big update and with the recent flurry of activity, there have been enough changes to warrant another one. I know I should probably do it more often but the sheer number of small HTML files created for each version of the tree make it kind of a scary proposition. Even uploading the files on my LAN, which is a lot faster than doing it over the Internet, still takes about an hour. So if you don’t see major updates very often, that’s probably the reason.
As I often do, I made several cosmetic changes to the pages. This time around I changed the background. I was getting a little tired of the old brown background and I got to thinking the pages probably weren’t all that easy to read. Hopefully, the new, lighter background will be better. I also made the new logo into a link back to the main page and fixed some of the links. On the index pages for each tree, I made a link for the respective gendex file for anyone who might be interested.
That’s about it for this installment.