Updates

Today I reinstalled the programs for creating web pages from Gedcoms and to keep my PDA updated. Then I updated the Gedcom files and updated the pages. I cleaned up the HTML and added a “News” page to summarize changes and my research.

I figured out why my genealogy pages weren’t displaying correctly on my computer. It was Zone Alarm. I had to specifically allow cookies and turn off all ad blocking for my site.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: